Mad Dog Tryant Axt

Ich hoffe du hast Mad Dog gefragt, VOR du sein Bilder und Text von seiner Forum genommen und weiter gepostet hast...

Ein Wahnsinnsteil von Beil. :super:
Das Griffende gefällt mir nicht ganz so gut...könnte etwas eleganter
sein.

Last edited:
Evidently you dont know anything about copyright law. This has nothing to do with US law or Microsoft: it has to do with international, european and german copyright law and the property of Mad Dog.

Taking photographs and text which belong to someone else - in this case Kevin McClung - and posting them in a public forum without the owner's permission is against the law and it's also very unethical and rude. Particularly since these photos contain images of McClung and his daughter.

Why you stole the material is not important.

It may be that McClung would be happy for you to post the pictures and text. He might be happy to give his permission. But unless you have asked him FIRST and he has agreed then you have stolen the material. It should be removed by the Mods until permsiion to use it is granted by the copyright owner.

BTW: Your original post does not state anywhere that the photos were made by McClung or belong to him or that you have taken the entire package from McClung's own forum.

Last edited:
Well, since there has already been one copyright case which had the potential to hurt this forum, I have removed the pics and posted the direct link to Mad Dog's forum instead. It is open to the public (no access needed in the Mad Dog Knives forum).

For anyone who is able to read it was obvious from the beginning that it is MAD DOG's Tyrant Ax, which was shown in a public forum in the first place. Btw, for people able to use a PC it is just a matter of seconds to get the original image code. This is so obvious to me that I forgot to post the direct link in the original Text, for which I apologize.

I still think that there is something seriously wrong with laws that (for example) force students to limit the pages copied for university use, or prohibit producing DVD & CD copies for oneself. Maybe freedom loving Americans should focus a bit more on that...

Fehlkonstruktion

Um mal wieder was zum eigentlichen Thema zu sagen: Das Ding ist großer Mist!
Damit kann man ja noch nicht mal notfalls anständig 'nen Nagel einschlagen. :p

Floppi said:
Das Ding ist großer Mist!
Damit kann man ja noch nicht mal notfalls anständig 'nen Nagel einschlagen. :p

Mensch Floppi! ;)

Eine Fehlkonstruktion kann es doch wohl nur sein, wenn es den gewünschten Zweck nicht erfüllt.

Für Dich mag das der Nagel sein, den Du einschlagen willst.

Für Mad Dog sicher nicht. Ich vermute, daß er eine Idee (Sinn und Zweck dieser Axt) sicher gut umgesetzt hat.

PS: Ich finde das Ding klasse.

Grüße
Dirk

Optisch sehr ansprechend!
:haemisch:

Aber für den Kampf würde ich mein Next Generation Ranger Tomahawk von ATC vorziehen da der Mad Dog Kopf schon allein 850 Gramm wiegt!
Das Teil ist in der Bewegung durch das Gewicht sehr schwer zu kontrollieren, geschweige denn wird es kaum möglich sein im Schlag die Richtung zu ändern was mit den Next Gen und dem Vietnam Tactical von ATC ohne Probleme möglich ist! :super:

Gruß Elmar

Silent Souls leave .50 Holes

Back