Busse sar3se, pumpkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasper

Mitglied
Busse sar3se with pumpkin g10 handle(orange-black). Comes with kydex sheet. Great little fixed blade (edc?), that has a very good grip due to the handle shape and size.

Despite the fact that the knife hardly has been used, the blade has been scratched badly because of the sheet. The pictures show these schratches very well, although they don't do the knife enough justice.
It's still the best small fixed blade that I ever owned with the most beautiful handle option of the entire sar3-series (IMHO..).

The scratches where already there when I got the knife, but they have become worse because I took it out of the sheet a lot.

The scratches probably won't be a problem for persons that plan to use the knife, but for collectors it will be a different story. I guess re-polishing it will be the only option.

The knife has never been sharpened. I only stropped it once. It's still razor sharp

Handle: G10 (pumpkin)
Steel: Infi
Grind: Convex
Finish: satin, nuclear (round of edges)
Weight: 156 gr
Thickness blade: 0.4 cm
Length blade: 8,9 cm
total length: 18,7 cm

Price: 250>> 230 euro including insured shipment within the EU.

Attachments

• sar3se01.jpg
    sar3se01.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 239
  • sar3se02.jpg
    sar3se02.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 144
  • sar3se03.jpg
    sar3se03.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 185
  • sar3se04.jpg
    sar3se04.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 142
  • sar3se05.jpg
    sar3se05.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 104
  • sar3se08.jpg
    sar3se08.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
price drop to 230 euro's

(ich verstehe Deutch, aber ich schreibe es nicht seht gur. Fragen stellen am Deutch ist ebenfalls kein Problem..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back