creditcard holder...........in kydex!!!

Brix

Mitglied
Hi all

what do you think of my new creditcard holde? it can hold 1 card

8-1.jpg

Nicolai

Well you asked for it: ;)

Camo for the most urban item one can cary around? A "no no" in my opinion.
It holds only one card, I don't know anyone with only one card like this. I wouldn't want to have several of them in my pockets.
Last thing, I would be worried about having my cards scratched when clamped into this holder.
By the way I do very much like the other sheats you're making.

Chrisse

thanks!

hi Chrisse242

that was alot!! :irre: I don't know how it works in germany but in denmark most people in denmark only have one card there are 2 types in.. dancard and visa or mastercard, so in that way it would work great here. about the camo, yea alright that was maybe to much :glgl:

about the scrathing issue...I have had a CC holder in aluminium for a couple of years and that have not given me any problems.....think the materials have the same characteristics about scratches!!

but thanks for the comments :super:

Nicolai

I still don't get what this should be useful for... :argw:
Inside a normal purse or wallet such a card is kept safe and warm. And maybe some people remember the young lady with the bathing suit from the VISA-commercial: she doesn't need even a purse. :lechz:

Well actually I don't have a credit card at all. But I do have a card for my bank account, one for the library and serveral other cards of this size. I agree, some kind of holder is usefull, or in my case absolutely necessary. So many cards have cracked in my wallet. This days I carry them in a small metallic box designed for business cards. All my cards in just one box and no way of dirt getting in and scratching them. You know people are worried about having their blades scratched in kydex sheats? I think a little bit of dirt in this holder could do major damage to the card.

By the way...
Have you ever thought about making sheats for darts? I don't know if many people play darts in denmark but I made a kydex sheat for my darts and lots of other guys asked me to make one for them.

Chrisse

Back