Presseinfo: KAI USA - Kershaw - Bladeshow 2012

Presseinfo: KAI USA - Kershaw. Bladeshow 2012

It's well known that when it comes to Kershaw knives, you can expect that design and quality will always surpass the price. With a US MSRP of $49.99, the new Cryo I 1555TI has been awarded Blade's 2012 Best Value. Our first Kershaw and Rick Hinderer collaboration, we have already developed the second, the Cyro II, a larger variation at a US MSRP of $59.99, available for shipment this fall.

We're on a mission to make Zero Tolerance the most sought after brand of US made knives in the world. Tonight, we took another step in making that a reality. The ZT0600, a beautiful piece made of the best Carpenter's B75P steel, beveled titanium and carbon fiber, designed by RJ Martin, has been awarded Collaboration of the Year-the same category we won last year with the Hinderer ZT0560. The ZT0600, with a US MSRP of $425.00 will be a limited edition piece of 1000 units.

A lot of people in the industry didn't think we could top last year's Overall Knife of the Year winner – the ZT0777. We did. The ZT888 has taken this prestigious honor. The ZT888 and the ZT888MAX are two similar yet unique pieces. Both are designed to be sleek and fluid with a KVT bearing flipper, a 3-D machined pocket clip that slide adjusts for right or left side preference and minimal hardware visible from the front. While the ZT888 has a titanium handle and a new style composite blade of S110V and 14C28N, the ZT888MAX is made of a tool grade steel called Maxamet and PVD coated. Made tough. Both of these pieces will be a 250 unit run in 2013, US MSRP of $500.00

Last but not least, we decided to give the 0560 a bit of swagger! Replace the textured G-10 and titanium with a smooth finish and carbon fiber, add a composite blade and you have got yourself one hot knife. The 0560CBCF will also be a limited edition run of 1000 pieces.

Production of the new ZT models will be in 2013. Of course, allocations will be limited. I encourage you to contact me as soon as possible with your interest. No doubt, they will go fast. I will be back in the office on Tuesday, in time to start shipping our first production run of the 0777.

Attachments

• 0888M Flyer.pdf
    563 KB · Views: 883
  • 2012 Kershaw Flyer Rev1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 396
  • 2012 ZT Brochure Rev1.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 588
Back