• Wenn Ihr im Marktplatz was anbietet, kann es schonmal vorkommen, dass potentielle Käufer euch kontaktieren wollen.
    Falls jemand in seinem Nutzerprofil explizit die Möglichkeit zur Kontaktaufnahme sperrt (per default ist das nicht so), dann wird das schwierig.

Und weil mich in letzer Zeit wieder mehr Mails in der Sache erreichen, steht das mal so als Info hier ;)

*Ich* fummel natürlich nicht in Benutzerprofilen rum. Und ich spiel auch nicht man in the middle. Fragen diesbezüglich zwecklos.

Servus
    Pitter

Integral damast hunter

stefan albert

Mitglied
Type of knife - Integral damast hunter knife
Steel -Carbon damast /58-59 HRC/, 175 mm
Handle -Thuja and carbon damast combination
Total lenght -310 mm
Case - Thuja and carbon damast combination with inbuilt lock system
Total lenght with case -320 mm

P8240080.JPG

P8240081.JPG

P8240082.JPG

P8240083.JPG

P8240084.JPG

Thank You

Stefan

Thurse

Mitglied
Holla,

tatsächlich war OMG das erste, was auch mir dazu einfiel!
Wahnsinn :hehe::super:

A unique knife, thanks for sharing!
The harmony of wood and steel (specially the sheath) is incredible!
Great work with many many details!

Greets, Thurse

Gruetzmann

Mitglied
Usually I only look at the nice knives presented here, but right now I really am like ":staun:".
Looks like the perfect union of art and handcraft to me - definitely one of the most beautiful works shown here.

Flaming-Moe

Mitglied
Second to none craftmanship. Outstanding material and design. I really like the shape of the knife plus the lock looks very very interesting. Only the engraving is a little too much in my opinion, but i am not a hunter. :)

stefan albert

Mitglied
I say thank you for the remarks to everybody ,I was a Knife Show in Brno /International Knife Show , Autumn knives 2011 /.Where the knife won this,, Best in Show,, prize.

Stefan

Grover

Mitglied
Hi Stefan,

a nice piece of handcraft. The resolution of the pictures are not high enough to zoom in to see more of the details.

What I say. A nice peace of work. But and please do not misunderstand me, for my point of view this is more a piece of art then a knife.
To much of all but awesome handcraft

Thanks for showing.

Dirk

stefan albert

Mitglied
Hi Dirk

Thank you for the remark , and so sory but that piece is sold I cannot show additional pictures unfortunately ,the knife is not already at me.Absolutely it's okay I do not misunderstand you ,everything relative .

Thx
Stefan