P8240080.JPG

P8240081.JPG

P8240082.JPG

P8240083.JPG

P8240084.JPG

Thank You

Stefan

Holla,

tatsächlich war OMG das erste, was auch mir dazu einfiel!
Wahnsinn :hehe::super:

A unique knife, thanks for sharing!
The harmony of wood and steel (specially the sheath) is incredible!
Great work with many many details!

Greets, Thurse

Usually I only look at the nice knives presented here, but right now I really am like ":staun:".
Looks like the perfect union of art and handcraft to me - definitely one of the most beautiful works shown here.

Second to none craftmanship. Outstanding material and design. I really like the shape of the knife plus the lock looks very very interesting. Only the engraving is a little too much in my opinion, but i am not a hunter. :)

I say thank you for the remarks to everybody ,I was a Knife Show in Brno /International Knife Show , Autumn knives 2011 /.Where the knife won this,, Best in Show,, prize.

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

a nice piece of handcraft. The resolution of the pictures are not high enough to zoom in to see more of the details.

What I say. A nice peace of work. But and please do not misunderstand me, for my point of view this is more a piece of art then a knife.
To much of all but awesome handcraft

Thanks for showing.

Dirk

Hi Dirk

Thank you for the remark , and so sory but that piece is sold I cannot show additional pictures unfortunately ,the knife is not already at me.Absolutely it's okay I do not misunderstand you ,everything relative .

Thx
Stefan

Back